Burglary Insurance

The Burglary insurance covers losses and/or damages due to "Housebreaking". This shall mean:

Theft of property from insured's premises following upon felonious entry to the said premises by violent and forcible means or theft by a person in the premises who subsequently breaks out by violent and forcible means provided there shall be visible marks made upon the premises at the place of entry or exit by tools, explosives, electricity or chemicals.


Subscribe to our Mailing List